iSchool Info Session @ UTM
Look no further! The Faculty of Information (iSchool) at U of T is holding an information session for UTM students on Wednesday, February 10th at 4:00 p.m, DV3129. The iSchool offers programs that are related to studies in ICCIT.
Come learn about the Master of Information (MI), where you can focus your studies on one or two concentrations, including:
- Archives & Records Management
- Critical Information Policy Studies
- Culture & Technology
- Information Systems & Design
- Knowledge Management & Information Management
- Knowledge Media Design
- Library & Information Science
The program is course-based with optional co-op opportunities and a thesis option. Entry to the Combined HBA/MI is also available to CCIT/IDM/DEM students currently in third year.
Be sure to register for Info Session through the UTM Career Centre: https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/careers/events/events-calendar
Moreover, there are special opportunities for U of T students with the UofT-only open house of the Master of Information. This event will be held at the iSchool on February 27, 2016. This is an opportunity for you to:
- Meet & Greet with the Dean of the iSchool
- Learn about iPerks offered to iSchool students
- Contribute to a current research project
- Meet with our faculty and current students
- Learn about the admissions process unique to U of T students
- Special offer to “Fast Track” your MI application for Fall 2016 entry if you are an A- student graduating this year from UofT
Register for the “Double Blue” session for U of T students!