Snap & Share – Photo Contest
Enjoy taking photographs? Looking for ways to apply your photography skills outside of the classroom?
Take the opportunity this winter to showcase your skills! Take your camera anywhere within the city of Toronto, from now until February 19, 2016, and submit your photos for a chance to win the City of Toronto photo contest!
The City of Toronto, Parks, Forestry and Recreation Division is looking to see images of people enjoying winter both indoors and outdoors and images that capture the emotions and experiences that make Toronto great. Here are the following contest categories:
- The Great Indoors
- Winter Wildlife
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland
- Family Fun
- Colour in Winter
- Toronto Walking Tour
Here are some submission guidelines you should keep in mind:
- You must be 18 years and older to be eligible for the contest. If you’re under 18, permissions from your parent or guardian must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All photos submitted must be your photos, taken during December 14, 2015 – February 19, 2016.
- Photos must be in JPEG or PNG format, at least 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Stick to these guidelines if you’re taking photos at a recreation facility.
- If your photo contains subjects, please email a signed Consent Form to email@example.com
- If your photo receives honourable mention or above you must be able to provide a high-resolution file.
You can also participate in voting for your favourite contest photos. A panel of judges will select finalists that will receive the prizes. Winners will be announced on or after May 1, 2016.
For more information, visit: http://parkscontest.toronto.ca/.